Roger gave the public talk yesterday and then after the meeting a group took the bus Cotacachi to join us for pizza at Trebol.
Not everyone had pizza. This sister from New Zealand opted out.
It was great pizza, especially being a food uncommon in Ecuador.
Outside the Ibarra bus terminal this morning in the ministry. Even though the temp was only 74F., the sun was very intense as there were few clouds today.
Heading for the territory.
Chris found his way back to our place for ice tea and cake after service.
With great trepidation I entered a barber shop this afternoon. Last year I got scalped in another city so I carefully google translated my haircut instructions out onto a piece of paper and handed it to the barber - "Just a trim please. Take very little off" Of course Roger tagged along to document the possible disaster by camera.
The haircut gets underway.
All in all, I was happy and the barber was happy that I was happy. Could I really complain for $3.00?
No comments:
Post a Comment